What Are Essential Oils?
Plants Contain distinctive component that perform a spectrum of functions, enabling the plant to grow, live and adapt to its surroundings. When some of these complex and powerful compounds are extracted from certain shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes, and seeds, they are known as essential oils.
How do you use Essential Oils?
Follow label instructions and the below guide to experience the transformative uses of essential oils.
Use essential oils aromatically to uplift the spirit.
- Rub 2-3 drops of essential oil between your palms and inhale.
- Add a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot water. Cover your head and the bowl with a towel. Breathe deeply and slowly.
- Use your favorite essential oils in a Young Living diffuser to fill any space with pleasant aromas.
Many essential oils are safe to use directly on the skin.
- Place 2-3 drops of essential oil directly on the desired area and message in. Repeat as desired. Always follow the label's dilution instructions.
Caution: Essential oils are very potent and may be irritating to the skin. If irritation occurs, apply V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or any pure vegetable oil to the area to dilute. Essential oils and blends containing citrus oils may cause temporary photosensitivity.
Several essential oils can support normal body processes or taste great when added to recipes.
- Place several drops of oil into a vegetarian gel capsule and swallow with water.
- Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to flavor water, juice, yogurt, your favorite sweetener, or plant based milk.
- Add 1-2 drops of oil (to taste) to meals when cooking
- Enhance your daily NingXia Red® shot with a few drops of your favorite dietary essential oils.
Highest Quality Seed to Seal
For more than 20 years, Young Living has set the standard for essential oil purity and potency. Although some botanicals are season or rare, and their essential oils hard to come by, we never compromise our commitment to quality and sustainability. At the heard of our quality promise is Seed to Seal®, a proprietary process that focuses on five steps for producing therapeutic essential oils.
Young Living's Exclusive Seed to Seal Process
Includes five careful steps:
Potent essential oils come from plant species that have been authenticated by Young Living and industry experts. Selecting seeds that produce the optimal levels of desirable compounds is a vital first step in the Seed to Seal process.
Young Living's extensive farming expertise ensures that stringent standards are met, both on our own farms and on our carefully monitored partner farms.
Combining ancient and modern techniques, Young Living's low-pressure steam distillation process and other extraction techniques ensure that the desirable plant compounds in each batch of essential oil remain uncompromised.
Young Living never accepts diluted, cut or adulterated essential oils. To Guarantee consistent quality, our essential oils are tested in our own internal labs, as wella s in third party facilities.
Completing the Seed to Seal Process by carefully sealing and inspecting each bottle of essential oil at their 107,000-square foot, state-of-the-art cleanroom facility and then shipping to members world wide.
If you would rather purchase as a retail customer Click Here