Why Essential Oils?
When it comes to essential oils, Young Living sets the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living carefully monitors every step of the production of the oils from beginning to end through a unique seed to seal process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle.
This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that Young Living essential oils are both safe and effective. Young Living farms, located around the globe, are dedicated to perfecting the best growing and harvesting methods. Their experts also travel the world visiting their co-op farms to verify that their growing and cultivating processes match their high standards. These operations provide an ongoing source for essential oils that meet Young Living’s demanding quality standards.
You can purchase Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils in one of two ways: as a Wholesale Member (best option) or Retail Customer. I recommend buying Young Living essential oils by joining as a wholesale member. Wholesale Members get an amazing 24% discount off every product that is offered. As a Young Living Wholesale Member you only have to agree to order a minimum of $50 per year. Just signing up and purchasing your starter kit, completes your minimum requirement for the entire first year!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I become an Young Living Wholesale Member vs a Retail Member?
Wholesale Members can also be Independent Distributors. This just means in addition to the wholesale pricing (24% off retail price), you also have the option of sharing the oils with your friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. If becoming a Young Living Independent Distributor is something you are considering, please contact me. I will be more than happy to help you with getting your essential oil business up and running! Signing up as a wholesale member puts you under no obligation to distribute the oils. It simply means that you get to enjoy the benefits of a discounted wholesale membership and save 24% on everything you order, forever. Young Living does not have any monthly minimum purchase requirements, contracts, or annual fees. It truly is risk free. They stand by their product and let it do the talking.
Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You do not have to order monthly in order to benefit from being a Wholesale Member. Once you order your premium starter kit, you are free to just order more oils as the need arises… or not. That is the best part. You are never required to order anything, ever. However, as a wholesale member you will always pay 24% less than retail on everything you order.
I don’t really want to sell essential oils. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a Wholesale Member?
Absolutely not. Being a wholesale member simply means that you are getting your products at wholesale prices. 24% less than the full retail price. You are never… I repeat, never required to sell anything.
What do I need to do to get started?
To begin as a Wholesale Member, you simply start by purchasing the Premium Starter Kit. This is the same kit I purchased to help me dive into the world of essential oils. It is hands down the most cost effective way to get the most oils at once. Not to mention you will also get the home diffuser.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the Best Value!
When you order your own premium starter kit, you are entitled to wholesale pricing on all Young Living products, this is 24% off of the retail prices. Share this with your friends and family by ordering for them, or have them enroll to get their own kit and discount. The value truly is built into the premium starter kit. You even get the option to choose your own diffuser with the kit. The Premium Starter Kit is $160 ($312 value) and includes:
- A 2015 Product Guide
- Diffuser (Option of Home, Bamboo, DewDrop or Aria Diffusers)
- Bonus bottle of Stress Away
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- 2 packets of Ningxia Red
- 10 Mini dram bottles for samples
- 10 Sample packets of oil
- 10 product usage cards with a place to attach a sample
- 5ml bottle of DiGize
- 5ml bottle of Lemon
- 5ml bottle of Frankincense
- 5ml bottle of Peppermint
- 5ml bottle of Thieves
- 5ml bottle of PanAway
- 5ml bottle of R.C
- 5ml bottle of Copaiba
- 5ml bottle of Purification
- 5ml bottle of Lavender
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Getting to the right place – Click here to go the sign-up page.
2. Signing up – Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Member” or "Retail Customer" (Remember, as a member you can save 24% right off the bat!)
3. Enroller and Sponsor – The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be auto-populated for you. (If for some reason it is not, enter 1606098 in both boxes)
4. Personal Information – Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Username, Password and Pin – Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your Premium Starter Kit. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). You also get to pick which diffuser you would like with your kit. You must sign up with one of these kits to become a Wholesale Member.
You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish. Young Living does not have any contracts, monthly minimum purchases, or annual fees. Nothing like that. It truly is risk free to add these amazing oils to your life.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER (Essential Rewards) kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit. You do not have to pick one of these kits to get started on Essential Rewards. You can go in and set up ER at any time and hand pick the items you want each month. You can pick and choose any single oils, blends, supplements, health and beauty products, etc.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. To confirm, the tool will log you in and it will show you your order again and it will make you enter in your payment information again. We wouldn’t want that to happen because then you would not get your oils!
That’s it! Easy peasy! Welcome to the amazingly healthy, addictive world of essential oils!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.